Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Greetings


Dear Reader!

I am planning on doing a big trip this year and I created this blog to track my progress in planning the trip, as well as my experiences during the trip.

I am hoping to visit several countries in Asia (Mongolia, China, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Myanmar, South Korea, North Korea, maybe Indonesia and The Philippines), as well as New Zealand and Chile. Other possible destinations are Australia and Peru, depending on time and money. In total I think the trip will take about 6 months.

I am interested in studying more closely the economic development in these countries, with an eye to investment and business opportunities. However, since I'm there, I will visit some of the tourist attractions as well.

Nothing is fixed yet, but at the moment I am planning on flying to my first destination in Asia (maybe Mongolia in June?) and then travelling mostly by train, because it is much cheaper than driving or flying and also because I don't need to fix the dates of my travels well ahead (like in the case of flying). I can do more stops as well. However, speaking about money, I will not be a backpacker, sleeping in a tent or hostels, but rather in motels or hotels (though probably not in 5 star hotels).

You can keep track of updates to this blog by clicking on any of the "Follow by Email", "Follow" or "Subscribe To" links on this page. I expect to add around one new post per week.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Nagyszerű terv.
    Sok sikert és vigyázz magadra, várjuk majd a beszámolókat!

    ReplyDelete